We use your personal information to provide and improve the services available in the application and / or improve your use of the application. Once you use the application, you agree to our information collection and use in accordance with this policy.
When participating in the Sharq app contest, you have register using Facebook and grant us the following permissions:
1. User likes if you grant this permission, you grant to Sharq application the permission to view all the pages that you liked and which we will not use at all, but only to check the user liked the Sharq application page or not to move to the next step.
2. User posts if you grant this permission, you grant to Sharq application the permission to view all public posts on your personal account, which we will not use at all, but only to check the user has shared the post intended for the contest or not to move to the next step.
Your personal information means the application's user information, whether this information is in our possession or is likely to come into our possession.
Usage data means data that is collected automatically, whether resulting from the use of the application and / or from the application's own architecture (for example the duration of a page visit).
Information controller means we or any natural or legal person who decides (alone or with others) the purpose of processing personal information or the method by which it is processed or by which it will be processed.
Information processors (or service providers) means any natural or legal person who processes information on behalf of the information controller.
1. Collecting and using information
We collect a large number of various information for various purposes in order to provide you with the services available on the application and to improve them, including but not limited to:
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, region, province, zip code, city.
- Cookies and usage data.
- Data from social networks If you use your social network accounts to register and create an account in the application User information from social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter including your name, social network username, location, gender, date of birth, email address, profile picture, and public data for entities Contact if you connect your account or log in to get an account in the service using your accounts in these social networks.
We may use your personal information to connect you with services, advertising and promotional materials, and other information of any kind that may be among your interests, whether it was developed by us on our own or by third parties or in cooperation between us and any third party.
2. Usage data
We may collect information that your browser sends when you visit the application or you access it through or via a mobile phone.
This usage data may include information such as internet protocol address information for your computer device, browser type, browser version, application pages you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages, rare device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you log in to the application through a mobile device, this usage data may include information such as the type of mobile device you are using, the unique phone identifier of your mobile phone, the Internet address and protocol of your mobile phone, the type of the mobile Internet browser used by you, rare device identifiers and other data personal.
3. Application data
We may use and store information about your app if you allow us to do so. We use this data to provide features related to our service and to improve and adapt the service accordingly. You can activate or deactivate the application services when you use the service at any time through your device settings.
4. Cookie and Tracking Data
Cookies are files containing little data and may contain rare and obscure identification tools. Cookies are sent to your browser from an online application and stored on your device. Other types of tracking technology, such as bicones, distinctive signs, and scripts, are used for the purposes of collecting and tracking information, and developing and analyzing services.
You can restrict your browser to reject cookies or to identify and indicate a cookie transmission. In any case, if you do not accept cookies then you may not be able to use certain parts of the application.
Examples of the cookies we use include:
- Session cookies, We use session cookies to operate our service.
- Security cookies, We use security cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are used to serve you with ads
that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Online publications
When you post comments, contributions, or other content in the app, your posts and location may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the app forever.
6. Interactions with other users
If you interact with other users of the app, those users may see your name, profile picture, descriptions of your activity, and your location.
7. Use of data
We use the collected data for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- For the purposes of providing our services.
- For the purposes of notifying you of any changes to our services.
- To enable you, at your choice, to participate in the interactive features of our service.
- To provide customer support service.
- To collect analytics or valuable information that enables us to develop our services and / or application.
- To monitor the use of our services and / or the application.
- To detect, address and reduce technical problems.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we provide that are similar to the goods and services that you have purchased or inquire about unless you withdraw from receiving such information.
8. Legal basis for data processing in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your personal information for any of these reasons:
- Our need to contact you.
- You have allowed us to do this.
- If the processing is in our legitimate interest and does not override your rights.
- For the purposes of payment transactions.
- To abide by the provisions of the law.
Please contact us if you would like to know any personal information we keep about you and if you would like this information to be removed from our systems. You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to enter, update or delete the information we have about you. At any time, possible, you have the right to access, update or request deletion of your personal information directly through the account settings section. Please contact us to help you if you are unable to do this.
- The right to a correction. You have the right to correct your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing your personal information.
- Right to restriction. You have the right to submit a request to us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to transfer data. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have about you in an orderly, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent upon which we have relied upon and upon which we have processed your personal information.
We may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any of these requests.
You have the right to complain to the data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area.
9. Information retention
We will also maintain usage data for internal analytical purposes. In general, usage data is retained for a shorter time, except in cases where the data is used to strengthen security and develop the functions of our services and / or application, or cases where we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer time.
- Transferring data
It is possible to transfer and store your information, including personal information, on computers located outside your geographical jurisdiction or any other governmental jurisdiction in which data protection laws differ from those of your region and jurisdiction.
11. Disclosure according to the provisions of the law
In certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if the law requires it, or to respond to requests from effective government authorities (for example, a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal information in good faith if this action is necessary for:
- Implement legal obligations.
- To protect and defend the rights of Sharq and / or any of its subsidiaries and / or allied companies or any of its properties.
- To reduce any wrong doing related to the application.
- To protect the personal security of application users and / or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
12. Data security
The security of your data is important to us, but it must be reminded that the means of transport over the Internet and electronic storage means are not 100% safe. While we seek to use acceptable commercial means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee that it is absolutely safe, as some events may occur outside our control and are not related to intentional behavior and / or intentional negligence on our part.
We may use third-party service providers to display ads to you to help support and maintain the services and / or the application. Third parties include, but are not limited to:
- Google AdSense DoubleClick Cookie
- AdMob by Google
14. Behavioral remarketing
- Google ads.
We may provide you with remunerated products and / or services included in the application. In this case, we are using the services of third parties for payment processing (such as payment processors).
16. Links to other websites
We have no control over and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third-party sites and services.
18. Contact us